We take pride in developing revolutionary products using our industry-leading silicon nanomembrane technologies for a range of biomedical research and analysis applications.
SiMPore’s silicon nanomembranes are useful for filtering a range of solutes of varying sizes, from nanoparticles to mammalian cells, and come in several convenient formats.
SepCon® Spin Vials with 50 nm cut-off enable the capture of nanoscale particles, such as nanoparticles labeled with antibodies or other conjugates.
Bacteria, mammalian cells, and similarly sized particles can be captured with our 0.5 µm, 1 µm, and 8 µm cut-off SepCon® Spin Vials.
Build your own microfluidic system
Our nanoporous, microporous, and microslit silicon nanomembranes are available as stand-alone packs for building your own fluidic systems.
- Easily integrate our porous membrane chips into fluidic devices for your specific applications:
- Create apical and basal chambers in standard tissue culture plates
- Culture single and/or multiple cell types on the highest permeable nanomembranes to image cells with exceptional optical clarity
- Create flow cells for separately addressable chambers, culture and introduce cells, and then image with exceptional optical clarity
- Nanoporous membranes:
- Highest permeability and optical clarity with 50 nm pores
- Can also be used for filtration-based capture of nanoparticles or creation of nanoemulsions, or similar applications
- Microporous membranes:
- Ideally suited for assay applications where micron-level cut-offs are needed, including separation of bacteria, cells, and similarly sized particles
- Microslit membranes:
- Available in a range of micron-level cut-offs for more demanding Microfluidics separation applications, such as particle isolation, post-conjugation clean up, and analytical interrogations